I use the skills from my fitness based trainings, post graduate research and education in Psychology and most importantly the ‘rich’ holistic yoga approach I learnt growing up in India.
I am an Experienced Yoga Teacher with nearly ten years of teaching experience and 700+ hours of yoga teacher training. You can find me teaching group classes, workshops and private lessons in Hampshire, West Sussex and Surrey, UK and around the world. Yoga is a gift to our modern world.
My mission is to help my clients feel better in themselves. My teaching aims to suit people with a wide variety of fitness levels and goals.
My training includes:
- Experienced Yoga Teacher, 700+ Hours
- Functional Range Conditioning – Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Master of Arts (MA) – Clinical Psychology
- Master of Arts (MA) – Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Psychology
My mission is to help you feel:
- physically strong from inside out
- a connection to breath like never before
- completely relaxed and energised to take on the world
“I have had the luck of working and practising yoga in many countries. Over the years, I’ve learnt from the best yoga teachers and movement practitioners from all over the world. I knew my journey will bring me to teach yoga…the experiences I’ve gathered along the way have been invaluable and influence my teaching every day. I am glad to share my love of yoga with you and hope to bring it to your life, even if in a small way!”